Axion Network Announces Major Updates To Its Ecosystem
In a recent Livestream on Youtube, members of the Axion Taskforce unveiled their comprehensive vision for 2022 ‘and beyond.’
It has been some time since we have posted anything here on Medium but that’s about to change. Axion is a thriving ecosystem with an incredible Discord community. Be sure to join us there after you’ve had a chance to catch up with us here!
After spending hundreds of combined hours in countless meetings over the last two months, the newly formed Axion Taskforce, an assembly of members of the Marketing Team, Discord Moderators, Content Creators, Advisory Council Members, Developers, and Core Contributors, laid out their community-driven, team-led vision, in a live broadcast.
Included in their presentation were specific details outlining each area they had been discussing, the conclusions that were reached, elements that needed more development, and the process for executing each facet.
The following is a list of topics that were presented to the community.
- Tokenomic Updates Implemented On The Axion Accelerator.
- A Sell-Tax applied to open market token sales which has since been presented for further stakeholder vote.
- The expansion of $AXN as an additional dividend to stakers through the sell-tax.
- Axion Studios — An auxiliary income stream opportunity for stakeholders through the development of revenue-generating games.
- OTC Pool development to leverage future revenue streams.
- As well as the potential for future Defi 3.0 branches and Treasury Building features currently being assessed.
Over the next few days, we will be posting additional articles which will outline and cover each of these announcements in more detail.
In the meantime, we would encourage you to watch the entire presentation on Youtube or below and if you are an Axion stakeholder with at least 1M $AXN staked for 1875 days or approximately 5 years or more, be sure to visit the staking portal and cast your vote on possible changes to the selling tax recently implemented.
Want to keep up with all the changes coming your way? If you have not already signed up for the Axion Newsletter, hop on over and get signed up on our newly designed website, we have a fresh new look that your friends will appreciate you for sharing with them!
At Axion, our new slogan is “We’re Just Getting Started!”
Submitted By James McFadden — a.k.a Metal on Discord
A member of the Axion Advisory Council